Kaye Scholer LLP
Kaye Scholer is a large international corporate law firm, with offices in the US, UK, Germany and China. They've been a client since 2007, and were the first law firm to have a full mobile website. In fact, it was made so early in the game that their mobile site has gone through a full redesign lifecycle - twice!
In May 2015, we launched an updated site which features a bold new look and focus on bringing relevant content to the visitor.
- Bold new home page with flexible carousel, integrated Twitter feed and In the Market feature
- Responsive/mobile hybrid uses responsive down to iPad and full mobile for handheld users on-the-go
- Innovative approach to practices and bios
- Large-scale site with extensive interrelated content
- Multiple languages (English, German and Chinese)
- First use of automated related content (content discovery) in a legal site
In January 2017, Kaye Scholer merged with Arnold Porter. We wish luck and success to this newly combined firm.