Derek Dessler is a highly sought after entertainment lawyer who was an executive at UMG for fourteen years and in private practice for the last six.
Though already established, he came to us for his first website. Our goal was to create a branded experience that was both professional and creative, speaking in meaningful terms to his audience, which runs the gamut from recording artist to music exec to start-up entrepreneur (no small task). We focused on imagery that *showed* what his skill and experience enabled, putting his audience in the driver's seat.
- Solo practitioner website that presents Derek's numerous capabilities clearly and effectively
- Brand strategy and identity
- Content strategy and consulting
- Professional, bold -- yet warm design
- Audience-specific imagery and messaging
- Responsive layout for great mobile viewing
- Integrated blog (Insights)
- Powerful tagging system
- Discoverable content (no dead ends)
- Fully automated SEO and integrated analytics
- Great bio photo by Shane Nelson
Other Boutique Law Firms and Solo Practitioners Projects