The Altman Foundation supports programs and institutions that enrich the quality of life in New York City, with a particular focus on initiatives that help individuals, families, and communities. We worked with them to tell their story through the projects they fund.
- Strategy focused on "Results-Based Approach"
- Illustrative grants demonstrate results and are cross referenced to related programs
- Grantees summarized by program objective per year
- Individual grantee profiles with interactive image galleries
- Online pre-screening application
Other Non-profit Projects