The Carnegie Council on Ethics and International Affairs is a non-profit organization dedicated to the pursuit of ethics on a global scale. A client since 2006, their site is extremely content-rich and includes high-quality video and audio assets.
We've worked with Carnegie Council to meet increased demand, as their organization has grown from hosting local events at their offices into full-on creation, production, distribution and syndication of original television-quality content.
- Streaming media server to allow high-speed and high-quality video and audio content
- Audio podcast that is consistently ranked in the top 10
- Video podcast and iTunes U integration
- Integrated donation feature for video
- Realtime events calendar and online registration
- Donation click-tracking during fund raising drives provides real-time reporting
- Highly interrelated content with several customized search options including keywords, topics, regions, countries, etc.
Other Non-profit Projects